May 1, 2008 at 7:24 am #5305
In my opinion, you should go visit for 4 days like:
- Visit the iconic Hollywood Walk of Fame and the TCL Chinese Theatre.
- Explore the Griffith Observatory and hike up to the Griffith Park Observatory for stunning views of the city.
- Visit the nearby Griffith Park Zoo, which has been closed since 1966, but still offers visitors the chance to explore the abandoned enclosures and learn about the history of the zoo.
- Visit the famous Getty Center, a stunning museum and art institution with beautiful architecture and world-class collections.
- Walk along the Venice Beach Boardwalk and see the vibrant street performers and artists.
- Explore the Santa Monica Pier and take a ride on the Ferris wheel for panoramic views of the coast.
- Spend the day exploring the numerous theme parks in the area, including Universal Studios Hollywood and Disneyland.
- Take a tour of the legendary Paramount Pictures studio lot and see the sets of your favorite movies and TV shows.
- Visit the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, one of the largest art museums in the western United States.
- Take a hike in the stunning Malibu Creek State Park, which has been the location for many famous movies and TV shows.
- Visit the Getty Villa, another stunning museum with a focus on ancient art and architecture.
- Explore the hip and trendy neighborhoods of Silver Lake and Echo Park, known for their boutique shops, trendy restaurants, and art galleries.